Bone Cancer Challenges are what make life interesting, overcome them makes life meaningful. Bone tumors grow when cells in bone divide without control forming a mass tissue: Weakens bone Breaks…
Blood Cancer Symptoms and Causes
why is blood cancer causes Blood cancer is a type of cancer that starts in the blood cells. The three main types of blood cancer are leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma. Leukemia starts in the white blood cells and causes them to grow out of control. Lymphoma starts in the lymphocytes, which are a type of white blood cell. Myeloma starts in the plasma cells, which are another type of white blood cell. blood cancer treatment in India.
Blood cancer can be hard to diagnose because it doesn’t always cause symptoms. When symptoms do occur, they can be like those caused by other conditions. Symptoms of blood cancer may include fatigue, fever, weight loss, and easy bruising or bleeding. If you have any of these symptoms, see your doctor so they can check for other conditions or diseases that may be causing them.
There is no sure way to prevent blood cancer. However, you can lower your risk by not smoking and avoiding exposure to secondhand smoke. You should also try to avoid exposure to chemicals and other substances that may be harmful to your health. best blood cancer doctor in India.
Blood cancer, also known as leukemia, is a type of cancer that affects the blood-forming tissues, such as bone marrow and lymphatic system. The symptoms of blood cancer may vary depending on the type of leukemia, but some common symptoms include. best blood cancer treatment in India.
- Fatigue and weakness: Blood cancer can cause fatigue and weakness due to the decreased number of red blood cells that carry oxygen to the body’s tissues.
- Unexplained weight loss: Blood cancer can cause weight loss due to the body’s inability to fight off infections or due to the cancer cells using up the body’s energy.
- Frequent infections: Blood cancer can weaken the immune system, making it difficult for the body to fight off infections.
- Easy bruising and bleeding: Blood cancer can affect the blood’s ability to clot, causing easy bruising and bleeding.
- Pain in bones or joints: Blood cancer can cause pain in the bones or joints due to the cancer cells spreading to the bone marrow.
- Enlarged lymph nodes: Blood cancer can cause swollen lymph nodes, particularly in the neck, armpit, or groin.
- Shortness of breath: Blood cancer can cause shortness of breath due to the decreased number of red blood cells that carry oxygen.
If you experience any of these symptoms, it’s important to talk to your doctor as soon as possible to determine the underlying cause and get appropriate treatment.
Blood Cancer: Introduction Blood cancer, also called as hematologic cancer, starts in the bone where blood is produced. It occurs when abnormal blood cells start growing out of control, hampering…